- Capacity: 600 VA / 360 W.
- Topology: Line interactive.
- Wave Type: Sinewave simulated
- Output: 120 VAC ± 5%
- Cable and Connector Type: NEMA 5-15P (1.8 meters long).
- Total Output: 4 x NEMA 5-15R (1 Output backless protection only).
- Battery: 1 x 12V / 7Ah
- Voltage Regulator: of 80-150 VAC
The Most Reliable UPS Line of Products
Get to know the EPCOM UPS Power Line
- The EPCOM UPS Power Line was designed to provide a high performance and an excellent quality. Our UPS line of products protects the equipment and supplies a constant voltage power through an Automatic Voltage Regulator (AVR). Easy to use and install at unbeatable prices.
Interactive UPS Line
The EPCOM UPS Power Line meets the needs of network hardware and computer applications among many others. Our equipment correct the power fluctuations prolonging the lifetime of the batteries.
Reliable Source of Energy for your Equipment
On-lineUPS Technology (double conversion), designed for 100/110/115/120/127 VAC voltage applications
Equipped with an input Power Factor Correction (PFC) and an output power factor of 0.9, offering high protection for IT, Medical and Telecommunication mission-critical systems. Only requires 2 rack units.
- • On-line UPS offering high-efficienct double-line conversion technology
- • Pure sine wave signal
- • Operates in energy-saving Eco mode
- • Dynamic Voltage Range
- • Configurable Output Voltage through the LCD screen
- • Battery module to extend backup time
- • Rack/Tower Installation
- • Can be configured horizontally or veritcally.
Automatic Voltage Regulator (AVR)
The EPCOM Power Line’s Automatic Voltage Regulator (AVR) stabilizes the incoming AC signal and high/low voltages, maintaining an output of 120V. AVR reduces power failures and significantly increases the battery life
Configurable Output Voltages
Most of the EPCOM Power Line models can be configured at different output voltages: 100 V / 110 V / 115 V / 120 V / 127 V, AC