- 1080P HDMI and HDCP.
- HDMI output for local monitoring screen.
- Support 253 Rx
- Range of 80 m with CAT5, 100 m with CAT5E, 120 m with CAT6
- Extensor and divide by LAN (delivered by the router/switch) for cascade connection.
- IR pass-through to control the source device to a secondary location.
- Compatible with the existing network, does not affect the Internet
- Plug and play without any manual adjustment.
- HDMI HDCP signal
- Resolutions: 480i @ 60Hz, 480p @ 60Hz, 576i @ 50 Hz, 720p @ 50 / 60Hz, 1080i @ 50/60 Hz, 1080p @ 50/60 Hz
- Network Cable: UTP Cat5 / 5e / 6
- Transmission distance: 120 meters / 394 feet for 1080p Full HD with CAT6
- IR signal: Supports devices 20-60 kHz.
Physical and electrical characteristics:
- Operating temperature: 32 – 140°F(0 – 60°C)
- Power supply included: 5 Vdc / 1 A
- Power consumption : TX ≤ 3.5 W; RX ≤ 3W
- Weight : TX : 205 g + RX 200 g
- Dimensions: ( W x D x H) 5.11 x 3.30 x 0.91″ (130 x 84 x 23.2 mm)